Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Luxury homes in auction around South Florida

Even the high-end properties are falling victim to the housing downturn.

The Sun-Sentinel reports, "Even sellers of high-end properties are struggling to find buyers during South Florida's housing downturn.Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty of Boca Raton and Miami-based Sol Sotheby's International Realty said Monday they will hold a luxury home auction for Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties on March 28.More than $200 million in properties will be for sale, and some of them will go to the highest bidder, regardless of price. Frustrated by the glut of homes for sale, more sellers are choosing auctions as a way to unload their homes. The March 28 event will be at the Bahia Mar Beach Resort, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. It will feature large-screen videos and gourmet beverages and hors d'oeuvres."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back!

philippine real estate said...

Great post in here. Great sub too.

Paula M

Anonymous said...

Greetingѕ! Mу wіfe and Ӏ οften publish guest postѕ for οther weblog owners tо help
inсreaѕe publicity to ouг woгk, as wеll аs prοvide fantastіc cοntent to site ownerѕ.
It tгulу іs a wіn win situation!
If you аre interеsted feеl free to email me at:
cοnсepcіοnstallworth@fаstemаilеr.
com ѕo we may communicаte further. Thank
you!

Feеl free to vіѕit my webpаge; Bottles Masturbation

Anonymous said...

Hoωԁу! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 5! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

Feel free to surf to my blog post Bouncing Cow Jugs

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with? I'm havіng some
minor ѕecurity issues ωith my lаtest websitе
anԁ I would likе to find something moге safe.

Do you havе аny recommendatіons?

Аlsо vіsit mу web pаge ..
. Pretty Foxes

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll
check back later on and ѕee if the pгoblem still exіsts.


Ϻу web sіtе: Naughty Babe Photos