Tuesday, October 30, 2007




Today's F@cked Buyer (Ft. Lauderdale)

While the prices of condos within walking distance to the beach seem to have stickier prices, we're still starting to see some significant price drops. This one is priced 17% below its purchase price 17 months ago.

720 ORTON AV # 406, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

New request: I am looking to add "buyers" that have multiple distressed properties for sale. If you know of any, please provide a link or MLS listing to one of their properties. I want to highlight some of speculators that were caught holding multiple properties.

4 comments:

The Coin Guy said...

Sorry. 200 G's for a 2/1? I don't care if it comes with a daily blowjob, it ain't worth 200 G's.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

I don't know....

Depending on the quality of said blowjob, I think I could be swayed.

The way the market is now, we may start seeing some of these special incentives very soon.

Unfortunately, most of those type of incentives will be offered in Wilton Manors. NTTIAWWT

Anonymous said...

another f*cked buyer

Weston

House in Weston for sale for $767,500

http://broward.expertrealty.com/weston/home-details/f852575-weston-hills-country-club-2570-eagle-run-ln

Paid $1,015,000 in Sept 05.

http://www.bcpa.net/RecInfo.asp?URL_Folio=503913032690

Loss before commission $247,500

The Coin Guy said...

Quality of the blowjob would sway you gator ted?

Yeah, I guess that's a good point. Maybe if there were several mouths involved I might be swayed to paying an extra premium but still nowhere near 200 G's :)

Heheh