Friday, October 5, 2007




Today's F@cked Buyer (Miami -- Brickell)

Thank you to a reader for e-mailing this listing to me. This forclosure is priced 33% below its purchase price just 18 months ago. In addition to the half-million dollar loss, U.S. Bank is paying over $20,000 a year in property tax and stunning $13,740 per year in HOA fees to hold this property.

1331 BRICKELL BAY DR Unit: 1608, MIAMI, FL 33131

2 Bed, 2 Bath Condo
Bought in March 2006 for $1,375,000
On the MLS for $919,000
Days on the MLS: 76 Days
Loss before the Realtor® commission: $456,000
Loss after the Realtor® commission: $511,140

I need your help with this daily feature. Do you know of a F@cked Buyer? Just add the MLS number or the FSBO link in the comments section and I will add it to an this daily update in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see some these HOA fees on these posts and I am amazed. What the heck does $1100 for a 2 bedroom apartment get you?

I rent a 2 bedroom condo that is very similar to this condo and my total rent is $1100.

Anonymous said...

Let the bloodbath begin!

Anonymous said...

just for today at 9pm there are 14 HUNDRED rentals on craigslist.

http://miami.craigslist.org/apa/index100.html


i have never ever seen this much rentals, never!!!!!!

i see a lot of flippers are in big time trouble!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This condo was built in 2004. I wonder why there is no other price history on Dade website?
Anyone? Am I reading it wrong?